Designing for Stable Profits with Regenerative Agriculture - webinar series
Online workshop over 3 sessions
Tuesdays, 26 May, 2 & 9 June 2020
9am – 11am (replay available)
Interested in regenerative farming system that is low risk, has low
input costs, is reliably profitable and regenerates the land?
Join holistic management educator, Graeme Hand (Hand for the
Land) for 3 online sessions to determine if regenerative agriculture
will work on you farm, for your business.
- Analyse and select enterprises that are in line with what you are trying
- Determine where to invest your time and money to increase profit
- Schedule farm development and priorities
- Plant and produce a Holistic Profit Plan that puts you in charge of your
- Understand and apply the planning, monitoring, corrective action and
policies to achiever your profit target