Marion Bay Coastcare AGM
Our AGM will be held at the Committee Room of the Bream Creek Showgrounds on Saturday 23rd September at 10.00 am.
The business of the AGM meeting in accordance with the Model Rules of
Associations, is as follows:
1. To confirm the minutes of the last MBC AGM and of any general meeting
held since that meeting.
2. To receive reports on the transactions of MBC during the last
preceding financial year of the Association.
3. To elect the officers of the Association and the ordinary committee
4. To appoint the auditor and determine his or her remuneration;
5. To determine the remuneration of employees and other persons acting
on behalf of the Association.
Following the conclusion of the AGM, a short general meeting will be held to discuss any business the Executive Committee needs to bring forward.