Carlton Beach, Tas 7173
Google map and directions
A Day on the Marsh’, to be held on Sunday 28th of August, will be a chance to celebrate and learn about our Saltmarshes, this very special environment located right on our doorstep. Funded by a Naturally Inspired grant, ‘A Day on the Marsh’ will feature a wide range of activities with something for everyone!
• Guided walks on the Saltmarshes
• Close up viewing of shorebirds
• Games & activities for kids
• Local Aboriginal history and culture
• Presentations from experts & scientists
• Environmentally inspired activities
• Art, mosaics, screen printing
• Information stalls & activities
• Live music
• Food vans on site
Come along to the beautiful island environment of Steeles Island Retreat, and enjoy the magic of ‘A Day on the Marsh’. See you there!