There are two types of membership with Landcare Tasmania. There is community care group membership and individual membership.
Community care group: Landcare, Bushcare, Coastcare, Wildcare, "Friends of" groups or other groups whose principal aim is to improve the health of our natural and working landscapes.
- Discounted bulk insurance for all group members
- Access to the annual TLF grants
- Members only email updates
- Annual access to Landcare Assistance Program grant (LAP)
- We advertise your events on our community event calendar
- Members Outreach BBQ events
- $30 annual membership fee
Individual membership: Becoming an individual member of Landcare Tasmania is an easy and practical way of showing your support for community Landcare – but it’s a lot more as well.
- Access to leadership opportunities and special events
- Access to annual Tasmanian Landcare Fund grants
- Free Members Outreach BBQ events
- Access to our grant notification service
- Discounted tickets to our Tasmanian Community Landcare Conference and Awards (every 2 years)
Of course it’s also fine for your individual membership to be a way of showing your support for more than 200 Tasmanian Landcare groups, and their 3,300 members and volunteers.
Three levels of Individual Membership are now available:
- $30 Regular member
- $100 Landcare champion - show you really care!
- $1,000 Life member - the ultimate show of support! Plus lifetime access to all our member benefits
Associate membership: organisations and people who do not meet the requirements of being a community care group or an individual member may join landcare Tasmania as associate members. Associate membership is open to organisations such as businesses, councils, government agencies and other community groups.