There are two types of membership with Landcare Tasmania. There is care group membership and individual membership.
Care Group Membership: Landcare, Bushcare, Coastcare, Wildcare, "Friends of" groups, school groups, property-based groups, or other groups whose principal aim is to improve the health of our natural and working landscapes.
- Discounted bulk insurance for all group members (new insurance policies can begin 01 April to 31 Dec each year, after which you would have to wait until 01 April the following year)
- Access to the annual TLF grants
- Members only email updates
- Annual access to Landcare Assistance Program grant (LAP)
- We advertise your events on our community event calendar
- Members Outreach BBQ events
- $30 annual membership fee
Individual membership: Becoming an individual member of Landcare Tasmania is an easy and practical way of showing your support for community Landcare – but it’s a lot more as well.
- Access to leadership opportunities and special events
- Access to annual Tasmanian Landcare Fund grants
- Free Members Outreach BBQ events
- Access to our grant notification service
- Discounted tickets to our Tasmanian Community Landcare Conference and Awards (every 2 years)
Of course it’s also fine for your individual membership to be a way of showing your support for more than 200 Tasmanian Landcare groups, and their 3,300 members and volunteers.
Three levels of Individual Membership are now available:
- $30 Regular member
- $100 Landcare champion - show you really care!
- $1,000 Life member - the ultimate show of support! Plus lifetime access to all our member benefits
Associate membership: organisations and people who do not meet the requirements of being a community care group or an individual member may join landcare Tasmania as associate members. Associate membership is open to organisations such as businesses, councils, government agencies and other community groups.
Featured Corporate Member:
Southern Waste Solutions