2019 Conference Field Trip - Huon & Channel
Book Tickets below to choose this trip
(For Ticket Holders Only - Please purchase your tickets through this link if you haven't already)
Corn starch grow bags, coastal walk, innovative farming in dairy, 25+ year old Landcare patch,
- Registration at Blundstone Arena opens from 8.30am
- Departing Blundstone Arena at 9.00am
- Kingborough - look at Huntingfield from the national tree planting day with BJ.
- Randalls Bay – walk on this beautiful coast and new track with Paul Thomas
- Glen Huon Dairy – meet the calves, see the dairy facilities then walk the paddocks with their beautiful dairy cows as we talk you through the farms aims, ethos, environmental values and grassland management. Then down to the river for a tasty lunch with produce from the farm
- Hobart – walk and talk with Waterworks group on their 25+ year old Landcare patch
Drive time 3 hours.
4 hours for talks and lunch. 9.00am – 4.30pm 7 hours total.