Are you a farmer involved in Landcare?
Landcare Tasmania is working with Landcare Australia, the National Landcare Network and our equivalent organisations in other States on a new Landcare Farming Program.
The work is funded through the National Landcare Program with the aim of strengthening the connections between community Landcare and agriculture and building resilience in agricultural communities through Landcare practices.
We are seeking a small group of farmers to take part in a roundtable teleconference to help develop a national strategy for the Landcare Farming Program.
Wednesday 18 November
9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Farmer input will be sought on:
- Farmer and landholder priorities for improved management of soil, water and biodiversity
- Resource needs, knowledge gaps and common priorities across agriculture
- Communication preferences for target audiences
- Development of a simple reporting and monitoring systems
- How do we increase recognition and support for the Landcare Farming Program
- Potential flagship initiatives
Please register below to express your interest in participating in the discussion.
Numbers are limited to 15-20, so please get in early.
A separate email with registration details will be sent.