Corn starch grow bags, coastal walk, innovative farming in dairy, 25+ year old Landcare patch,
- Departing Blundstone Arena at 9.00am
- Kingborough - look at huntingfeild sure gro corn starch bags in action at the planting from national tree day with BJ.
- Randalls Bay – walk on this beautiful coast and new track with Paul Thomas
- Glen Huon Dairy – meet the calves, see the dairy facilities then walk the paddocks with our beautiful dairy cows as we talk you through the farms aims, ethos, environmental values and grass land management. Then down to the river for a tasty lunch with produce from the farm
- Hobart – walk and talk with Waterworks group on their 25+ year old Landcare patch
Drive time 3 hours.
4 hours for talks and lunch. 9.00am – 4.30pm 7 hours total.