Volunteering Tasmania State Conference 2021
State Conference 2021
When: Tuesday, 9 November
Where: Blundstone Arena, Bellerive, Hobart
Cost: Just $22 for volunteers! ($154 VT members, $330 non-menbers)
- Shasta Henry, Future Crunch on The Adaptability Quotient, the most important skill for the 21st century.
Plenary Speakers include:
- Mark Pearce, CEO, Volunteering Australia, on (Re)Defining and Shaping the Future of volunteering in Australia
- Rebecca Barber, Senior Lawyer, Justice Connect, on Bringing volunteers back, safely – Emerging legal issues in volunteer management
- Dr Toby Newstead, Lecturer in Management, University of Tasmania, on Leading and Managing in Tasmania’s Volunteer Sector
- Will Smith, CEO and Founder, JCP Empowering Youth, on Genuine Impact and Adapting to Change
Recent times have made Volunteer Managers and Coordinators aware of the vulnerability of the volunteering sector, and the need to adapt and change ways of engaging and managing volunteers.
At this year’s conference, Volunteering Tasmania invites delegates to (re)consider and (re)define what volunteering is all about, and what excellence looks like in best practice volunteer management.
The State Conference 2021 will offer a combination of professional development for leaders of volunteers in Tasmania, while facilitating connection and networking opportunities to share experiences and knowledge across the volunteering sector.
Registrations are now open!
For more information, click to our website.