Upper Huon Wildlife Monitoring Group
The Upper Huon Wildlife Monitoring Group supports landholders in the Pelverata, Franklin and Glen Huon area interested in monitoring native and feral fauna on their properties. The group seeks to educate and promote awareness of the value of native fauna and to provide information and training on the best use of survey techniques (primarily remote cameras).
The group aims to:
* link people interested in being actively involved or supporting wildlife monitoring;
* provide mutual support and resource sharing for monitoring activities;
* support research into wildlife monitoring;
* promote knowledge and skill sharing;
* develop and maintain resources and a database of information;
* apply for grants from relevant funding bodies;
* promote the benefits of owning land for conservation.
Name: Simon Roberts
Mobile phone: 0429 833 025