Landcare Tasmania membership has many benefits including access to grants, discounts on bulk insurance and access to a great community of Landcarers across the state.
Things you will need to complete this form:
- Contact details of the primary contact person
- A brief description of your group's aims and activities*
- A credit card or debit card to make your $40 payment (or request an invoice)
- Details of any upcoming events, working bees, or meetings
- Does your group need insurance? Please read the FAQ first (opens a new window): INSURANCE INFO. If your group does not have concrete plans for volunteer activities or events, or if your activities are already covered by other insurance, then you most likely don't need additional insurance cover at this time. By signing up to be included on the Bulk Insurance Policy, your group is entering into a contract with the Insurer.
- Would your group like to apply for the Landcare Assistance Program (LAP) Admin Grant? Please read the FAQ first (opens a new window): LAP GRANT INFO
After submitting your application:
Your application will go to our Membership sub-committee and Board for approval
- *Your group will be approved if your aims and activities align with our constitution
- Your group's membership will be valid until 31 Jan next year. (Memberships approved in Oct, Nov, or Dec will be extended to the following year. Example: Membership approved Oct 2022 is extended to Jan 2024)
- Please note, applications may take up to 6 weeks to process
- New insurance policies can begin 01 April to 31 Dec each year. This means if you become a member between 01 Jan and 31 March, you will have to wait until 01 April to get insurance, unless you have compelling reasons to require it straight away. Please read the Insurance documents to decide if it is right for your group (opens a new window): INSURANCE INFO
- The Landcare Assistance Program (LAP) Grants are paid from May to Sept each year. If you are applying outside this window (Oct to April), you will have to wait until May to receive the LAP grant. For more info on the LAP Grants, click here (opens a new window): LAP GRANT INFO