TLF Round 20 - Weed management and rehabilitation of riparian zones
Round 20 of the TLF was on the theme of Weed Management and Rehabilitation Of Riparian Zones.
Seven projects with a total value of $28,880 were funded under the Round. Read more for details.
Total TLF projects funded since 2003 - 110
Total value of TLF projects since 2003 - $448,921
TLF Round 20 - Projects funded
- Beatty Lester Beef -Weed removal, rehabilitation and fencing to exclude stock at Sedgy Creek near Smithton.
- Beberlyn Davis - Protection and rehabilitation of a segment of Yellow Rock River, King Island.
- David Haynes - Control of gully woody weeds and establishment of riparian zone, Franklin.
- Penny Laskey and Stephen Wolstenholme - Recovery of the river environment at ‘Levengrove’, Gunns Plains.
- Kim and Leanne Marsh - Riparian gorse control at Black River, north-west Tasmania.
- Richard Donaghey - Restoration of a paperbark wetland by management of reed sweet grass and revegetation with native swamp plants, Mawbanna.
- Ulverstone Coastcare - On-going rehabilitation of Buttons Creek near Ulverstone.