TLF Round 21 - Maintaining and building better soils
Round 21 of the TLF was on the theme of maintaining and building better soils
Five projects with a total value of $75,244 were funded under the round. Read more for details.
Total TLF projects funded since 2003 - 115
Total value of TLF projects since 2003 - $524,655
TLF Round 21 - Projects funded
- Clarendon Vale Primary School - Kids and community improving soil health on farms in Southern Tasmania through breeding and releasing bovine dung beetles
- Wetheron Landcare Group - Grazing Sustainable Sands
- Tasman Landcare Group - Manage Pasture and improve soils on the Tasman
- Soil First Tasmania Inc. - Enhancing soil health by introducing diversity into cover crops
- Lewisham Landcare - Implementing an altered grazing system for enhancement of subterranean and terrestrial landscapes.