1237 Pelverata Rd
Pelverata , TAS 7150
Google map and directions
Conservation Landholders Tasmania (CLT) and NRM South are collaborating to host a field day at Pelverata on Saturday 1 April. Join us to learn about the initiatives to conserve habitat for the endangered Swift Parrot. Speakers from NRM south, TLC, Landcare and NRE Tasmania will share information on current issues and responses. In the afternoon there will be the opportunity to visit a conservation property under covenant to protect swift parrot habitat.
- Cat Young, NRM South Conservation of Swift parrots: threats and solutions
- Margie Morrice, NRE Tasmania Update on NRE initiatives related to Swift Parrot protection
- Glen Bain, TLC Using Wild Tracker to monitor and identify local wildlife
- Peter Stronach, CEO Landcare Tasmania Update on Landcare initiatives in the region
- Simon Roberts, Conservation Landholder and Sophie Golding, NRM South Property Owner to advise on presentation title
Lunch and morning tea will be provided for a participant fee of $35 per person.