Supporting Practical Landcare Activites
Individual and Group members of Landcare Tasmania are eligible to apply for projects with a maximum of $3,000 available per project. Details of the round can be read in the guidelines.
The focus of the project MUST involve at least one of the following activities:
- Establishment, rehabilitation and management of native vegetation, including weed & pest control.
- Management and rehabilitation of productive land, including erosion, weed and pest control.
- Management and rehabilitation of coastal land, including erosion, weed and pest control.
- Management and rehabilitation of waterways and wetlands, including erosion and weed control.
- Landcare awareness raising, education and training.
To apply you will need to:
1. Familiarise yourself with the guidelines and meet all requirements
2. Submit an application
3. Provide supporting documents/maps/photos
Contact Landcare Tasmania on (03) 6234 7117 if you have any further enquiries about your application.
CLOSING DATE - 5pm Tuesday 31st July, 2018
Download the Guidelines
Download the Application
Use this Word document (.docx) and send via email or post
If you have technical difficulties applying please call our office (03) 6234 7117 and ask to speak to Peter or, send an email at [email protected].